On May 2, I’ll be heading to Chicago, Illinois for the first time in my life. My destination? The 2:1 Conference. It will be the third year for 2:1 and my third time attending. For someone who is a homebody and not too big on attending conferences, that says a lot about this particular conference.
I think there are a few things that make this conference different.
- It’s small, so it’s intimate. That’s a huge plus for an introvert like me.
- It’s all homeschool bloggers. That means I know a huge majority of the bloggers and brands attending. This is the part where I admit that I go as much to hang out with my friends as anything else.
- It’s Christian. That means that my faith and my Savior are given a higher priority than monetization and blog stats. It also means that I get to worship with 100+ women on Sunday morning before heading home. If you’ve never worshipped with 100+ women who love Jesus, you’ve missed a powerful thing.
The 2:1 Conference has been a blessing to me each time I’ve been and now they want to bless you. Past and present 2:1 speakers have donated copies of their e-books for a bundle to bless your home this Valentine’s week. There are books on marriage and being thankful, homeschooling struggling learners and preschoolers, hands-on learning and managing your schedule. There are even a couple of books for your kids to enjoy.
The From 2:1 with Love bundle contains 14 e-books for just $12.95. In addition to the e-books listed below, this bundle also contains over $50 in coupons and freebies from 2:1 Sponsors.
- 180 Days in the Word – Bible reading and journal plan for teens by Cheryl Pitt, founder of the 2:1 Conference
- 31 Days to Build a Better Spouse – Accessing the power of prayer to build up your spouse, by Ashely Pichea of Life by Ashley Pichea
- Be Thankful – Cultivating year round thankfulness for kids and their parents, by Amanda Pelser of The Pelsers and Kids in the Word
- Brick Heroes – Printable creations and worksheets with heroes, by Stef Layton of Educating Laytons
- The Busy Mom’s Guide to Romance – Nurturing your marriage through the homeschool years, by Heidi St. John of The Busy Mom
- Dyslexia 101 – Truths, myths, and what really works, by Marianne Sunderland of Abundant Life
- Hands-On Learning – Cross curricular projects that make learning come alive, by Kris Bales of Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
- The Homemaker’s Guide to Creating the Perfect Schedule – Step by step instructions for your best day, by Amy Roberts of Raising Arrows
- Homeschooling Your Kinesthetic Visual Learner – Over 100 tips for teaching your busy children, by Tabitha Philen of Meet Penny
- How to Manage Your Mouth – A 30 day wholesome talk challenge for kids, by Connie Hughes of Smockity Frocks
- Pinteresting – Pinterest strategies for brands and bloggers, by Tabitha Philen of Inspired Bloggers Network
- Preschoolers and Peace – Educating older kids with success while loving the little ones at your feet, by Kendra Fletcher of Preschoolers and Peace
- Raising Rock Stars Kindergarten – Teaching little ones to shine like stars with their foundation on the rock, by Carisa of 1+1+1=1
- Cooking From Scratch with Homemade Mixes – Homemade mixes for breads, cookies, muffins and more, by Tabitha Philen of Frugal Family Favorites.
Important Stuff to Know
- The From 2:1 with Love bundle contains 14 e-books worth over $80, for only $12.95. That’s less than $1 per e-book!
- Also included, over $50 in coupons and freebies from 2:1 Sponsors. Please be aware that these offers have expiration dates. Please check individual expiration dates after downloading.
- The sale ends Feb 16, 11:59PM (ET)
- Download links will be valid 3 weeks after purchase only. You must download your purchases before the link expires.
- It is a violation of copyright to share downloads
Are you ready to treat yourself to a Valentine’s week pick-me-up? Click here to order From 2:1 with Love.
Kris Bales is a newly-retired homeschool mom and the quirky, Christ-following, painfully honest founder (and former owner) of Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers. She has a pretty serious addiction to sweet tea and Words with Friends. Kris and her husband of over 30 years are parents to three amazing homeschool grads. They share their home with three dogs, two cats, a ball python, a bearded dragon, and seven birds.