A Valentine’s Week Treat for You!
On May 2, I’ll be heading to Chicago, Illinois for the first time in my life. My destination? The 2:1 Conference. It will be the third year for 2:1 and my third time attending. For someone who is a homebody and not too big on attending conferences, that says a lot about this particular conference.
I think there are a few things that make this conference different.
- It’s small, so it’s intimate. That’s a huge plus for an introvert like me.
- It’s all homeschool bloggers. That means I know a huge majority of the bloggers and brands attending. This is the part where I admit that I go as much to hang out with my friends as anything else.
- It’s Christian. That means that my faith and my Savior are given a higher priority than monetization and blog stats. It also means that I get to worship with 100+ women on Sunday morning before heading home. If you’ve never worshipped with 100+ women who love Jesus, you’ve missed a powerful thing.
The 2:1 Conference has been a blessing to me each time I’ve been and now they want to bless you. Past and present 2:1 speakers have donated copies of their e-books for a bundle to bless your home this Valentine’s week. There are books on marriage and being thankful, homeschooling struggling learners and preschoolers, hands-on learning and managing your schedule. There are even a couple of books for your kids to enjoy.
The From 2:1 with Love bundle contains 14 e-books for just $12.95. In addition to the e-books listed below, this bundle also contains over $50 in coupons and freebies from 2:1 Sponsors.
- 180 Days in the Word – Bible reading and journal plan for teens by Cheryl Pitt, founder of the 2:1 Conference
- 31 Days to Build a Better Spouse – Accessing the power of prayer to build up your spouse, by Ashely Pichea of Life by Ashley Pichea
- Be Thankful – Cultivating year round thankfulness for kids and their parents, by Amanda Pelser of The Pelsers and Kids in the Word
- Brick Heroes – Printable creations and worksheets with heroes, by Stef Layton of Educating Laytons
- The Busy Mom’s Guide to Romance – Nurturing your marriage through the homeschool years, by Heidi St. John of The Busy Mom
- Dyslexia 101 – Truths, myths, and what really works, by Marianne Sunderland of Abundant Life
- Hands-On Learning – Cross curricular projects that make learning come alive, by Kris Bales of Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
- The Homemaker’s Guide to Creating the Perfect Schedule – Step by step instructions for your best day, by Amy Roberts of Raising Arrows
- Homeschooling Your Kinesthetic Visual Learner – Over 100 tips for teaching your busy children, by Tabitha Philen of Meet Penny
- How to Manage Your Mouth – A 30 day wholesome talk challenge for kids, by Connie Hughes of Smockity Frocks
- Pinteresting – Pinterest strategies for brands and bloggers, by Tabitha Philen of Inspired Bloggers Network
- Preschoolers and Peace – Educating older kids with success while loving the little ones at your feet, by Kendra Fletcher of Preschoolers and Peace
- Raising Rock Stars Kindergarten – Teaching little ones to shine like stars with their foundation on the rock, by Carisa of 1+1+1=1
- Cooking From Scratch with Homemade Mixes – Homemade mixes for breads, cookies, muffins and more, by Tabitha Philen of Frugal Family Favorites.
Important Stuff to Know
- The From 2:1 with Love bundle contains 14 e-books worth over $80, for only $12.95. That’s less than $1 per e-book!
- Also included, over $50 in coupons and freebies from 2:1 Sponsors. Please be aware that these offers have expiration dates. Please check individual expiration dates after downloading.
- The sale ends Feb 16, 11:59PM (ET)
- Download links will be valid 3 weeks after purchase only. You must download your purchases before the link expires.
- It is a violation of copyright to share downloads
Are you ready to treat yourself to a Valentine’s week pick-me-up? Click here to order From 2:1 with Love.