List-It Tuesday Excuses
As you know, every Tuesday, I co-host List-It Tuesday with Angie, of Many Little Blessings. This week, I totally do not have it together. How’s that for the truth? So, I’ll just give you my excuses for not having a List-It Tuesday post and you can link up. Have fun!
1. Saturday I chose to spend the afternoon loving on my sweet little baby niece rather than writing a blog post.
2. I chose to spend Saturday night snuggled up in bed with my husband watching Castle instead of writing a blog post.
3. Sunday I went to church, came home and took a nap, went back to church, then…well just see #2 and change Saturday to Sunday.
4. Monday morning I went to breakfast with Josh instead of working on a blog post.
5. Monday afternoon, I endured 5 back-to-back dental appointments. Yes, five. I’d much rather have been working on a blog post.
6. Monday night, I took Megan to gymnastics because she likes when I take her and I haven’t done so in three weeks.
In other words, it was a little bit procrastination, a little bit enjoying life offline. I bet y’all understand.
Don’t forget, next Tuesday evening, you can join me for a free parenting webinar with Amy McReady, of Positive Parenting Solutions, starting at 9:00 PM (ET). Be sure to sign up. Hope to see you there!
At least your dog didn’t eat your post! 🙂 Thanks for the linkup!
Oh, man! I wish I’d thought of that one. I’d have included it to see if I could get away with it. 🙂
Loving on a baby niece is a lovely way to procrastinate! My youngest is five so she still fits in my lap and I am so grateful!
Sounds like my Monday. It was totally crazy! Thankfully, we can start over again today and pick it all back up. Hope you are well!
Sometimes you just need a break. Sounds like you had a nice weekend. Enjoy them when you get them 🙂
You know that I’ve been totally unproductive lately, so I feel your pain!
At least they were pretty decent, as far as excuses go, right? 🙂