The Weekly Wrap-Up is a weekly meme designed to allow homeschooling families to share what we’ve been doing in our homeschools. The Weekly Wrap-Up is usually posted late on Friday afternoons each week in order to give everyone a chance to include, in their wrap-up post, any fun activities that they enjoyed on Friday. Once in a rare while, it might be posted early Friday morning. We’re homeschoolers. We’re unpredictable like that.
The guidelines for the Weekly Wrap-Up are pretty simple:
- Post the highlights of your week, in a family-friendly format. Your post and your blog must be G-rated in order to participate.
- When possible, try to include an idea, resource or activity that was a big hit at your house this week. We could all use some new ideas and inspiration. Links and photos are very much appreciated, but not required.
- Sign up on the Linky Tools included at the end of each Weekly Wrap-Up post.
- Please be sure to link back to the current Weekly Wrap-up here at Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers somewhere in the body of your post so that your readers will know where to go to join in the fun.
- When you post your link on Linky Tools, be sure to link directly to your Weekly Wrap-Up post, not to your home page, so that it’s easy for others to find when they come to visit your blog.
- Though it’s not required that you include the Weekly Wrap-Up graphic, you’re welcome to do so. You can copy and paste the following code if you’d like to include the graphic:
I hope you’ll spread the word about the Weekly Wrap-Up so that we can get lots of participation and be able to share lots of great tips and ideas. I’m looking forward to reading about your week!