I’m so excited that fall is just around the corner. I’m so ready for cozy sweaters, apple cider, and anything pumpkin-flavored.
My daughter is ready to do math by the fireplace. She’s looking forward to raking all of the leaves in our backyard into a big pile she can jump in.
Thinking ahead to fall, I was inspired to make a fun Bingo game you can play with your kids.
Fall Fun Bingo Game for Kids
There are six Bingo boards in this pack and one page of calling cards. I suggest printing them on card stock and laminating them for durability.
You can be the caller, or the kids can take turns flipping a card over. Each player then covers a square with a token (buttons, acorns, pennies, etc.)
The first player to cover their board is declared the winner!
To keep your little ones anticipating the upcoming fall season, let them try one or more of these fun fall crafts:
- With a few items from your craft stash box, little ones can make cardboard tube scarecrows.
- Sunflowers scream autumn to me. Kids will enjoy making a sunflower of their very own with cupcake liners and real sunflower seeds.
- I didn’t know what a conker was until I discovered this fun craft, but now I to try conker painting.
- Gather some sticks on your next nature walk, and let your kids paint the sticks. Now, they can be used to decorate your home.
- This leaf family is perfect for retelling fall stories or reciting autumn chants.
Keep them engaged just a little bit longer with these fun fall books:
- The Berenstain Bears and the Prize Pumpkin by Jan and Stan Berenstain
- Leaf Man by Lois Ehlert
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves! by Lucille Colandro
What’s your favorite way to get kids excited about fall?
This post is linked to the Hip Homeschool Hop.