Fall is a favorite time of year for many people! I love cozy sweaters, apple cider, and all things pumpkin-flavored. My daughter is ready for math by the fireplace and raking all of the leaves in our backyard into the perfect pile for jumping.
If you and your little ones are excited about fall, celebrate the season with this fall fun bingo game. Heck, you can enjoy this game even if you have older kids! Let them play it with younger siblings, friends, or cousins if they feel like they need an excuse for playing! 😉
There are six bingo boards and one page of calling cards in this free printable pack. I suggest printing them on card stock and laminating them for durability.
You can be the caller, or the kids can take turns flipping the cards over. Each player then covers a square with a token (buttons, acorns, pennies, etc.). The first player to cover the board is declared the winner! Or, if you want to make it easier for very young children, the first player to get three in a row is the winner. Do what works for you!
Keep your little ones anticipating the upcoming fall season with these fun fall crafts:
- Create this colorful and interesting fall sensory bin.
- With a few items from your craft stash box, little ones can make cardboard tube scarecrows.
- These fall leaf magnets can be any color your kiddos want!
- Gather some sticks on your next nature walk, and let your kids paint sticks for decorating your home.
- As the leaves start to turn, gather up a bunch and make these adorable fall leaf creatures.
- Create a super easy and cute Autumn tree craft.
Keep them engaged just a little bit longer with these fun fall books:
- The Berenstain Bears and the Prize Pumpkin by Jan and Stan Berenstain
- Leaf Man by Lois Ehlert
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves! by Lucille Colandro
What’s your favorite way to get kids excited about fall?