I’m so excited that fall is just around the corner. I’m ready for cozy sweaters, apple cider, and all things pumpkin-flavored. My daughter is ready for math by the fireplace and raking all of the leaves in our backyard into the perfect pile for jumping.
If you and your little ones are excited about fall, celebrate the season with this fall fun bingo game.
Fall Fun Bingo Game for Kids
There are six bingo boards in this free printable pack and one page of calling cards. I suggest printing them on card stock and laminating them for durability.
You can be the caller, or the kids can take turns flipping the cards over. Each player then covers a square with a token (buttons, acorns, pennies, etc.) The first player to cover their board is declared the winner!
Download your fall fun bingo game.
Keep your little ones anticipating the upcoming fall season with these fun fall crafts:
- Create this colorful and interesting fall sensory bin.
- With a few items from your craft stash box, little ones can make cardboard tube scarecrows.
- These fall leaf magnets can be any color your kiddos want!
- Gather some sticks on your next nature walk, and let your kids paint sticks for decorating your home.
- As the leaves start to turn, gather up a bunch and make these adorable fall leaf creatures.
- Create a super easy and cute Autumn tree craft.
Keep them engaged just a little bit longer with these fun fall books:
- The Berenstain Bears and the Prize Pumpkin by Jan and Stan Berenstain
- Leaf Man by Lois Ehlert
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves! by Lucille Colandro
What’s your favorite way to get kids excited about fall?