The Weekly Wrap-Up is a weekly link-up designed to for homeschooling families to share the highlights of their school week. The Weekly Wrap-Up goes live at 6 AM (ET) each Friday. Homeschool families are encouraged to share hands-on activities, resources, successes, and flops from their week. The guidelines for the Weekly Wrap-Up are pretty simple:
- Post the highlights of your week, in a family-friendly format. Your post and your blog must be G-rated in order to participate.
- When possible, try to include an idea, resource or activity that was a big hit at your house this week. We could all use some new ideas and inspiration. Links and photos are very much appreciated, but not required.
- Sign up on the Linky Tools included at the end of each Weekly Wrap-Up post.
- Please be sure to link back to the current Weekly Wrap-up or this guidelines page so that your readers will know where to go to join in the fun.
- When you share your link, be sure to link directly to your Weekly Wrap-Up post, not to your home page, so that it’s easy for others to find when they come to visit your blog.
- Posts that do no follow the guidelines or are clearly not wrap-up style will be deleted from the link-up.
- Though it’s not required that you include the Weekly Wrap-Up graphic, you’re welcome to do so. You can copy and paste the following code if you’d like to include the graphic: