So, I was working on this blog post – well, not really this one – another post. About blogging and stuff. But it wasn’t coming together like I had in mind.
Then, Revolution came on.
Now you’ll just have to talk amongst yourselves because I am oh so totally hooked on that show.
(If you need something pretty to look at while you’re here – my fall flowers.)
What’s been distracting you lately? Any good books, movies, or favorite new TV shows? I rarely watch TV, but I’m totally hooked on Revolution and Brian and I have been trying to make a point to watch Go On (with Matthew Perry, “Chandler” from Friends) but we usually watch it on demand later in the week.
Since I got distracted from giving you something interesting to read, let’s chat in the comments.
If you really need something to read, here are some of my favorite recent posts, just in case you missed them:
1. My Do-Over Moment – About how I wish I hadn’t wasted so many years being obese.
2. Homeschooling Do’s and Don’ts – Ten lessons I’ve learned over my last ten years of homeschooling.
3. Non-Weight-Loss Benefits of Exercise – Exercise is about a lot more than just losing weight. This post shares some of my favorite benefits.
4. Taking Quality Photos for Blog Posts – I’m most definitely a hobbyist photographer, but I’ve still picked up some important lessons about taking quality photos to use in blog posts. This post shares ‘em.
5. Using Little Passports for Homeschool Geography – Megan really enjoyed her Little Passports package and is eagerly awaiting the next shipment. Learn how to use these high-interest packages to include geography in your homeschool for elementary-aged kids.
6. SOAP Method of Bible Study with Kids – Shares a little about how we’ve been using the SOAP method of Bible study in our home and some of the things God has been showing us.
7. 5 Questions to Ask Before Changing Curriculum – Things to consider before completely dumping curriculum that you may be using, but aren’t currently happy with.
8. Getting It All Done: When Homeschool and Housework Collide – Practical tips for managing a home while homeschooling. (Full disclosure: My bedroom is in desperate need of vacuuming thanks to the seemingly endless amount of shedding hair from a certain dog. I hope to do that sometime today.)
9. Love. Serve. Lead. – This post shares something that God has very clearly been teaching me. It was even confirmed, loud and clear, in church this past Sunday. I love when that happens.
10. How to Keep Going When You Feel Like Quitting – This post was just from last week, but it’s gotten a great response. I have been so encouraged and inspired reading your comments.
So, there’s you something to read. Or, we can just talk about Revolution in the comments. Be careful about spoilers in case someone hasn’t seen it yet.
This post is linked to Top Ten Tuesday.