It’s back-to-school time for kids everywhere, including homeschoolers! So, I thought I’d share some of the best back-to-school tips that I’ve shared over the years. These are the tried-and-true ones that I still use every year.
1. Caring for books and workbooks helps me to preserve the shelf-life of books that we use regularly.
2. Starting Slowly saves my sanity and helps us get back into the swing of school with less stress.
3. Divided Lunch Trays make lunch fun and, believe it or not, often healthier.
4. My Mom Binder, also known as my brain, keeps me organized and our days on track.
5. While the index cards are a few cents a pack, stock up and use these ten uses for index cards.
Kris Bales is a newly-retired homeschool mom and the quirky, Christ-following, painfully honest founder (and former owner) of Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers. She has a pretty serious addiction to sweet tea and Words with Friends. Kris and her husband of over 30 years are parents to three amazing homeschool grads. They share their home with three dogs, two cats, a ball python, a bearded dragon, and seven birds.