I’m not sure how it can be time for another update or how many weeks y’all will put up with these disheartening posts. Yes, that means that, once again, the scale is not moving in the direction one would hope.
However, I’ve successfully lost a bunch of weight in the past and I know I can do it again. It’s just a matter of continuing to make good choices. I had someone send me an email last week saying that she was choosing to give herself an “atta girl” for all her good choices and not focus or beat herself up on the negative. I thought that was a great idea, so I’m going to to that, too.
Areas in which I did well:
- I completed all my scheduled runs, including yesterday’s particularly hot, sweaty one and I feel really good about how far I’ve come since getting back into the swing of things last May.
- I made mostly good food choices – not all good, but mostly.
- I was very close to reaching my step goal on both Saturday and Sunday – days that are typically low activity days.
Goals for next week:
- I’ve come to the conclusion that, while I love using resistance equipment at the gym (where I currently don’t have a membership), I’m not crazy about free weights at home. So, now that the weather is cooling off, I think I may just run more rather than force myself through strength training that I don’t really enjoy.
- I will track my food diligently and consistently
- I will also quit procrastinating and sign up for Daily Burn. Have you used it? Thoughts?
That’s my update, such as it is, this week. How did you do?