Did you stop by to see my scale results this week? Guess what? I don’t know! I have decided that I’m not going to let that little square box discourage me. I’m going to go a week or two without peeking at it and just doing what I need to do and see how that goes.
What I did well this week:
- I added some running days this week, rather than continuing to try to force myself to enjoy working out at home. The weather has been perfect for running, so I’ve really enjoyed it and it’s made it very easy to meet my step count each day.
- I maintained a good water intake – except for Sunday. I always struggle with that on Sundays, which may be why my workouts are harder on Mondays.
- I made decent food choices most week days.
Um, that may be it. Due to a busy weekend there was quite a bit of eating out. On top of that, I have really been struggling to track my food. It’s not a denial issue so much as a time issue. I have got to focus on that this week.
Oh, and I totally forgot about signing up for Daily Burn. Ugh! I’m hesitating because it’s free for so many days, but you have to put in your credit card number and you’re charged if you don’t cancel. I’m so afraid I’ll sign up, forget about it, and get charged for something I’m not using.
My goals for next week:
- Track. my. food. I have got to get back to doing this consistently.
- Make better food choices overall, paying close attention to my weekend eating.
Something that motivated me this week:
Seeing a pair of jeans (not mine) hanging up and noticing that I could tell from the size that the wearer is trim – not skinny, but just a comfortable healthy size. I realized that I was there and I’m not right now. I saw a photo of myself that my mom took this weekend and I’m not huge like I was at one time, but I’m not trim like I was a year or so ago.
I want to get back to that. Just a comfortable, healthy size.
What about you? How are you doing?